My purpose is to support and nurture you to be the best you possible!!
No two bodies are the same. Each body and spirit holds information waiting to be discovered, nurtured, and brought back into balance. Life is stressful. Both the everyday challenges of living and major life changes (like divorce, loss or start of a job, the death of someone we love, accidents, and moving) take their toll on our system. Stress is the pre-cursor to disease.
I started on my own path of healing – massage school – because I was experiencing stress in my own life. I didn’t realize how much tension my body held until I received my first massage. That hour changed my life! I embarked on my own personal healing journey, and decided I wanted to help others, using the tools that helped me.
When I started on this path, I didn’t know that I had MS. But everything I understood about the mind-body-spirit connection told me that I could manage the disease through the modalities I work with: yoga, cranial-sacral therapy, healthy diet, somatic release, massage, and energy healing. I committed to self-care and staying balanced. Being a parent, business owner, and caring for my elderly Dad made it hard to maintain my state of health – but I did it! And I continue to do it every day. That’s the key – listening to what our body and spirit is telling us each day and making adjustments along the way.
There is always so much more to learn about our bodies and our systems of energy – through movement, meditation, emotion, breath, and connection to spirit. I help my clients and students understand that they’re entitled to a full, joyous life, and support their efforts to live a life of vitality and health. I know that it takes Courage and Will to create change. If I can do it, you can too – and I’m here to nurture and support you!
Happiness is something that comes from within. Our bodies are the personal maps we were given to navigate life. They hold all the information and wisdom we need. I’m here to help you listen to your body and spirit so that you can make meaningful changes and experience your own heart of bliss.
-Michelle Gallant, March 2016
- Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant, 2017
- Yoga Nidra Professional facilitator 2017
- Board Certified Massage Therapist, 2015, NCBTMB (National Certification Board Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork)
- Certified 500 hour Kripalu Yoga Teacher, 2004
- Certified 200 hour Kripalu Yoga Teacher, 2002
- Nationally Certified Massage Therapist, 1995, NCBTMB
- Certified Reiki I & II practitioner, Usuhi System, 1996
- Cranial Sacral Therapy I and II, 2002 – 2003
- Somatic Emotional Release I and II Therapy, 2004
- Member, AAPNA Association of Ayurvedic Practitioners of North America
- Member, Institute of Noetic Science
- Member, American Massage Therapy Associatio
- Member, International Association of Healthcare Practitioners
In addition to the certifications above, I spent six years learning and practicing the shamanic arts, including Peruvian Qero techniques and western mystery traditions; breath work; and guided meditation. I also make spiritual pilgrimages to India and conduct trips to India to help others with their own journey.